Terms and Conditions-
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website and services operated by Ansh. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use our website and services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use our website and services.
- “Account" refers to the user's successfully created account on the company's website, which includes any updates and additions to the information that may be made from time to time. This information includes the user's name, age, sex, contact information, and password, among other details that are needed to be entered during the registration process.
- "Company" refers to Ansh Diagnostics and Healthcare, a company incorporated under the Companies Act of 1956, or any of its assignees.
- Customer" refers to any User who visits the website and completes the clause 6 registration.
- “E-Health Packages" refers to the company's exclusive and personalised health diagnostic packages as well as any other packages of this type that the company may occasionally launch via a web portal.
- "Fee" refers to the cost that the company sets for the E-Health Packages and Services, as updated from time to time on its website.
- "Home Service" refers to the service that the company offers to make sample collecting easier for customers right at their door.
- "Order ID" refers to the special identifying number that is assigned to a customer when they make a request to reserve services or e-health packages.
- "Registration Process" refers to the complete procedure that a customer or user goes through in order to register with the website in compliance with clause 6.
- "Services" refers to the offerings listed in clause 3.2.
- "User" refers to any individual who uses the website.
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires references to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses are to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement; headings are inserted for ease of reference only and are not to be used to define, interpret or limit any of the provisions of this Agreement; references to the singular number shall include references to the plural number and vice versa; words denoting one gender include all genders; any reference in this Agreement to a statutory provision includes that provision and any regulation made in pursuance thereof, as from time to time modified or re-enacted, whether before or after the date of this Agreement; and any reference to a time limit in this Agreement means the time limit set out in the relevant clause or sub-clause or such other time limit which may be mutually agreed by the parties in writing.
2. Use of the Website
Additionally, you guarantee and represent to the Company that you will use the website in a way that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
2.2 User Account:
By using this website, users, whether Users or Customers, are entitled to certain services as detailed in the following paragraphs (referred to as "Services"). The meaning of "Services" will be interpreted appropriately based on the context.
The following Services are available to Users:
- You have the right to see screenshots of the different E-Health Packages and other offerings that are available on the website if you haven't finished registering in accordance with paragraph 6. Example: Requests for home collection, client feedback forms, etc.
- After completing the registration process in accordance with article 6 and paying the required fee, you are eligible to:
- to examine the images of the many E-Health Packages or other deals that are available on the website;
- to reserve a package or packages of e-health or other offers;
- choose to use the company's home service (if available at that time), in which case personnel will come to your door to collect the sample, or you can visit the closest company centre (where the service is currently offered) to provide the sample.
However, should the Company so request, you will have to go to the specified test facilities or laboratories;
to receive information on the Order ID, the E-Health Package, and other data via email, text message, phone call, or letter; to obtain the test reports in the recommended time frame.
I consent to being contacted by an automated phone dialling system on behalf of Ansh Diagnostics and Healthcare by clicking the Drop Us A Line button.
The E-Health Package holder at the time of booking is the only individual eligible to use the services at the lab or through home collection, as they are non-transferable.
If a reservation is made before 4 p.m. on a business day, the company will try to call the customer to confirm the reservation that same day; if the reservation is received after 4 p.m., the company will try to call the customer to confirm the reservation the following business day.
When using home service or making an in-person visit to the lab, the customer must have a copy of the invoice, Order ID, and transaction number with them.
It is recommended that you review the list of guidelines/instructions available on the Company's website, which outlines the dos and don'ts, before undergoing any of the tests included in the E-Health Packages.
At its sole discretion, the Company retains the right to modify the type of Services as specified in section 3.2. By posting the modification on the website, the user or customer will be informed of it.
2.3 Prohibited Activities:
When using our website and services, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation
- Infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others
- Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited promotional material or spam
- Interfering with or disrupting the operation of our website and services
- Harassing, intimidating, or harming othersEngaging in any fraudulent or deceptive activity
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Our website and services, including all content, features, and functionality, are owned by Ansh and protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our website and services without our prior written consent.
4. Third-Party Links
Our website and services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ansh. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You access and use third-party websites or services at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, regarding the operation of our website and services. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ansh or its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website and services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ansh and its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website and services or violation of these Terms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed per the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our website and services shall be exclusively brought in the courts located in [Jurisdiction].
9. Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The updated Terms will be posted on this page with the revised date. By continuing to access or use our website and services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com